9 month-old baby girl chokes to death in South

By JPOST.COM STAFF
October 21, 2010 12:57




A 9-month old baby girl choked to death Thursday morning in the South after swallowing a marble at home.

Her parents, who live in a Beduin settlement in the Beersheba area, drove her to an ambulance unit stationed at Tel Sheva junction and from there the child was brought to Beersheba's Soroka Hospital, while a paramedic removed the foreign object from her airway.

The girl was in critical condition by the time she was admitted to the hospital, where she was soon pronounced dead.


Related Content

Breaking news
February 19, 2018
Wreckage of an Iranian plane was found in central Iran

By REUTERS

Israel Weather
  • 8 - 18
    Beer Sheva
    10 - 18
    Tel Aviv - Yafo
  • 8 - 13
    Jerusalem
    11 - 16
    Haifa
  • 13 - 23
    Elat
    10 - 20
    Tiberias