Defense Minister Moshe Ya'alon said on Saturday that the IDF was working hard and was in the middle of recovery operations to rescue 3 yeshiva boys who are suspected of having been kidnapped by Palestinians.
During his brief statements, the minister emphasized that the IDF was working under the assumption that the boys were still alive and that the IDF will not stop until they have been recovered.
He also said that kidnapping attempts take place all the time, with 2013 seeing 30 attempts that were avoided and in 2014 so far there have been 14. "Apparently, this attempt went under our radar," he said.
Think others should know about this? Please share