Fire breaks out on first floor of Afula apartment

By JPOST.COM STAFF
June 20, 2013 13:23




A 55-year-old man was seriously injured after a fire broke out in a residential building on Yitzhak Sade Street in Afula.

Paramedics gave him first aid on the site after he was rescued by firefighters.

Volunteer paramedics evacuated him to Emek Medical Center in Afula for further medical treatment. He is suffering from respiratory problems after inhaling smoke from the fire.


Related Content

Breaking news
January 23, 2018
IDF arrests 8 in overnight raids

By JPOST.COM STAFF

Israel Weather
  • 9 - 18
    Beer Sheva
    13 - 18
    Tel Aviv - Yafo
  • 8 - 12
    Jerusalem
    11 - 15
    Haifa
  • 12 - 22
    Elat
    12 - 19
    Tiberias