Iran digs mass graves for US soldiers in case of attack

By ASSOCIATED PRESS
August 10, 2010 14:27




In a morbid show of bravado, Iran has dug mass graves for US troops should the United States decide to implement Adm. Mike Mullen's contingency plan and attack Iran, a former commander of the Revolutionary Guard said.

Adm. Mike Mullen, Chairman of the US Joint Chiefs of Staff, said last week that the US military has a contingency plan to attack Iran, although he thinks a military strike is probably a bad idea.

Gen. Hossein Kan'ani Moghadam, who was the Guard's deputy commander during the 1980s, said graves have been dug in Iran's southwestern Khuzestan province, where Iran buried Iraqi soldiers killed during the ruinous 1980-88 war between the Islamic republic and Iraqi leader Saddam Hussein's regime.


Related Content

Breaking news
January 24, 2018
3 killed, 11 injured in West Bank car crash

By JPOST.COM STAFF

Israel Weather
  • 9 - 17
    Beer Sheva
    12 - 16
    Tel Aviv - Yafo
  • 6 - 12
    Jerusalem
    9 - 14
    Haifa
  • 11 - 22
    Elat
    12 - 16
    Tiberias