Man dies of smoke inhalation in kibbutz Yakum fire

By JPOST.COM STAFF
January 8, 2013 08:41




An 85-year-old man died of smoke inhalation from a house fire in kibbutz Yakum, Magen David Adom said on Tuesday.

The fire was likely caused from an electric sheet, MDA said.


Related Content

Breaking news
January 20, 2018
Turkey says hits 108 Kurdish militant targets in Syria airstrikes

By REUTERS

Israel Weather
  • 6 - 17
    Beer Sheva
    9 - 18
    Tel Aviv - Yafo
  • 6 - 12
    Jerusalem
    8 - 16
    Haifa
  • 11 - 22
    Elat
    9 - 19
    Tiberias