Masseur drops sex assault claim against John Travolta

By REUTERS
May 15, 2012 21:12

LOS ANGELES - One of the two male masseurs who accused John Travolta of sexual assault has dropped his lawsuit, court papers showed on Tuesday.

The unidentified man, referred to as John Doe No. 1, who claimed that the Hollywood star groped him during a massage session in Beverly Hills in January, filed a notice of dismissal with federal court in Los Angeles.

The man was reported last week to have said he got the wrong date of the alleged incident after photos and restaurant receipts surfaced putting the "Grease" actor in New York on the same day.

A second man is still pursuing his claims of sexual misconduct against Travolta in an Atlanta hotel, his attorney said on Tuesday.


Related Content

Breaking news
February 25, 2018
Turkey says UN resolution on Syria ceasefire won't impact Afrin offensive

By REUTERS

Israel Weather
  • 12 - 22
    Beer Sheva
    12 - 19
    Tel Aviv - Yafo
  • 11 - 17
    Jerusalem
    13 - 18
    Haifa
  • 16 - 26
    Elat
    13 - 21
    Tiberias