Syrian TV: Dozens more 'terrorist' attacks since ceasefire

ByREUTERS
April 15, 2012 16:33




BEIRUT - A Syrian security source said on Sunday that "terrorist groups" have increased attacks in the country since an internationally brokered ceasefire to end violence was announced last week, state television said.

"Since the announcement of an end to military operations, terrorist attacks have increased by dozens, causing a large loss of life," state news agency SANA said.

SANA said "armed terrorists" killed five people in ambushes around the country on Saturday.

Read the full story here.

Related Content
Breaking news
August 20, 2017
Iraqi ship sinks after collision, four soldiers dead

By REUTERS