Teenager electrocuted on Tiberias boardwalk

By JPOST.COM STAFF
June 17, 2010 19:12




A 13-year-old by was electrocuted in Tiberias, after stepping on some electrical cables at a beachfront restaurant, while he was still wet from swimming in the Galilee.

MDA took the boy to the Poriya Hospital in the town. An electrical engineer was brought to the scene, and police opened an investigation.


Related Content

Breaking news
January 20, 2018
Ex-military chief of staff to run in Egyptian presidential election

By REUTERS

Israel Weather
  • 6 - 17
    Beer Sheva
    9 - 18
    Tel Aviv - Yafo
  • 6 - 12
    Jerusalem
    8 - 16
    Haifa
  • 11 - 22
    Elat
    9 - 19
    Tiberias