Toddler chokes to death on screw in Tel Sheva

By JPOST.COM STAFF
August 1, 2010 22:47




A 10-month-old toddler died Sunday evening after choking on a screw he found on the floor of his family's home.

The child, from the Beduin community of Tel Sheva, was brought to a local clinic and a Magen David Adom crew that arrived at the scene tried but failed to resuscitate him.


Related Content

Breaking news
February 17, 2018
Report: Two Palestinian killed by Israeli tank fire in southern Gaza

By JPOST.COM STAFF

Israel Weather
  • 10 - 18
    Beer Sheva
    12 - 18
    Tel Aviv - Yafo
  • 8 - 13
    Jerusalem
    10 - 17
    Haifa
  • 14 - 23
    Elat
    12 - 19
    Tiberias