Two suffer smoke inhalation in fire in Ramat Gan

By JPOST.COM STAFF
March 8, 2013 21:58




Two residents suffered smoke inhalation in a fire that broke out in a residential building in Ramat Gan at approximately 7:30 p.m. on Friday, according to police.

The fire spread to the building's top floor. Firefighters were attempting to control the flames.


Related Content

Breaking news
January 19, 2018
Pence to travel to Middle East even if US government shuts down

By REUTERS

Israel Weather
  • 6 - 13
    Beer Sheva
    13 - 15
    Tel Aviv - Yafo
  • 6 - 7
    Jerusalem
    11 - 12
    Haifa
  • 9 - 17
    Elat
    10 - 15
    Tiberias