Two suffering smoke inhalation after fire breaks out in Ramat Gan block

By JPOST.COM STAFF
August 22, 2013 00:31

Three firefighting teams worked to quell a fire that broke out in a residential building on Shanan Street in Ramat Gan on Wednesday night.

Firefighters rescued two people trapped inside the building.

They suffered light smoke inhalation.


Related Content

Breaking news
April 23, 2018
Senior Houthi official killed in coalition air raid last week

By REUTERS

Israel Weather
  • 14 - 25
    Beer Sheva
    14 - 22
    Tel Aviv - Yafo
  • 13 - 21
    Jerusalem
    14 - 22
    Haifa
  • 19 - 31
    Elat
    15 - 28
    Tiberias