3-year-old hospitalized after choking on hot dog

By JPOST.COM STAFF
December 19, 2005 15:41

A three-year-old from Kibbutz Mishmar Hasharon choked on a hot dog and was rushed to Lanaido Hospital in Netanya Monday afternoon in serious condition.


Related Content

Jisr az-Zarq
April 3, 2014
Residents of Jisr az-Zarqa beckon Israel Trail hikers to enjoy their town

By SHARON UDASIN

Israel Weather
  • 9 - 19
    Beer Sheva
    11 - 18
    Tel Aviv - Yafo
  • 8 - 16
    Jerusalem
    12 - 18
    Haifa
  • 12 - 25
    Elat
    12 - 22
    Tiberias