Beit Hanina family found unconscious from gas leak

By JPOST.COM STAFF
December 26, 2005 10:46




Five members of a family were found unconscious in their Beit Hanina home on Monday morning, most likely due to a carbon monoxide leak The parents and their three children, aged two-six, were treated on the scene. They were evacuated to the hospital, suffering light injuries, MDA reported.


Related Content

Jisr az-Zarq
April 3, 2014
Residents of Jisr az-Zarqa beckon Israel Trail hikers to enjoy their town

By SHARON UDASIN

Israel Weather
  • 9 - 18
    Beer Sheva
    13 - 18
    Tel Aviv - Yafo
  • 9 - 14
    Jerusalem
    13 - 17
    Haifa
  • 12 - 23
    Elat
    13 - 19
    Tiberias