Galilee: Infant dies from choking on nylon glove

By JPOST.COM STAFF
April 3, 2006 20:54

A 4-month-old girl was killed when she choked on a nylon glove in the Galilee village of Yarka on Monday evening. A MDA rescue team declared the infant's death when it arrived on the scene.


Related Content

Jisr az-Zarq
April 3, 2014
Residents of Jisr az-Zarqa beckon Israel Trail hikers to enjoy their town

By SHARON UDASIN

Israel Weather
  • 11 - 22
    Beer Sheva
    13 - 21
    Tel Aviv - Yafo
  • 9 - 16
    Jerusalem
    12 - 19
    Haifa
  • 15 - 26
    Elat
    12 - 20
    Tiberias