Police: Sisters shocked by wire in metal shades

By JPOST.COM STAFF
June 24, 2006 19:27




Police discovered on Saturday evening that the cause of the electrocution of the two children in Bnei Brak earlier in the day was an electrical wire that was passed through metal shades in their apartment. The two children were a two-year-old, who was seriously injured, and her four-year-old sister who was lightly injured, Israel Radio reported.


Related Content

Jisr az-Zarq
April 3, 2014
Residents of Jisr az-Zarqa beckon Israel Trail hikers to enjoy their town

By SHARON UDASIN

Israel Weather
  • 8 - 16
    Beer Sheva
    12 - 16
    Tel Aviv - Yafo
  • 8 - 11
    Jerusalem
    11 - 15
    Haifa
  • 11 - 20
    Elat
    11 - 17
    Tiberias