5-year-old boy hospitalized after choking on bed spring

By JPOST.COM STAFF
July 31, 2010 18:44

A five-year-old boy from the Negev community of Tifrah was hospitalized after a bed-spring became lodged in his throat while he was playing on Saturday.

Magen David Adom brought the child to Soroka Hospital in Beersheba where he was listed in light to moderate condition.


Related Content

Breaking news
October 15, 2019
NATO worried about effects of Turkey's Syria offensive on fight against Islamic State

By REUTERS

Cookie Settings