KABUL, Afghanistan — The Afghan government says at least 12 people have been killed in Tuesday's suicide car bombing in the capital.
The Afghan Interior Ministry said in a statement that all 12 killed were civilians and 47 other civilians were wounded. The statement says most of the casualties came from a public bus that was hit in the explosion.
Kabul Deputy Police Chief Mohammad Khalil Dastyar said that five of the dead were foreigners. He did not give details on their nationalities. He said 17 vehicles were damaged in the morning blast in western Kabul, which officials had said previously appeared to be targeting US vehicles.
Now is the time to join the news event of the year - The Jerusalem Post Annual Conference!
For more information and to sign up, click here>>