Barak: Drill with Turkish air force not canceled, just postponed

Barak Drill with Turkis

By JPOST.COM STAFF
October 13, 2009 15:07

Defense Minister Ehud Barak said Tuesday that the drill planned to take place this week involving the Israeli and Turkish air forces was not canceled but only postponed, Israel Radio reported Tuesday afternoon. Barak said the ties between the two countries are important to both and added that Ankara was also aware of this. Earlier this week, The Jerusalem Post reported that the planned drill was canceled after Turkish officials the Turkish army would not practice with IAF jets which are likely to have bombed targets in the Gaza Strip during Operation Cast Lead.


Related Content

Breaking news
October 20, 2019
Netanyahu posts Gantz's 'secret plan', Gantz: 'you failed'

By JERUSALEM POST STAFF

Cookie Settings