Bennett on Magal: I have zero tolerance for inappropriate behavior

By
November 25, 2015 10:31

 
X

Dear Reader,
As you can imagine, more people are reading The Jerusalem Post than ever before. Nevertheless, traditional business models are no longer sustainable and high-quality publications, like ours, are being forced to look for new ways to keep going. Unlike many other news organizations, we have not put up a paywall. We want to keep our journalism open and accessible and be able to keep providing you with news and analyses from the frontlines of Israel, the Middle East and the Jewish World.

As one of our loyal readers, we ask you to be our partner.

For $5 a month you will receive access to the following:

  • A user experience almost completely free of ads
  • Access to our Premium Section
  • Content from the award-winning Jerusalem Report and our monthly magazine to learn Hebrew - Ivrit
  • A brand new ePaper featuring the daily newspaper as it appears in print in Israel

Help us grow and continue telling Israel’s story to the world.

Thank you,

Ronit Hasin-Hochman, CEO, Jerusalem Post Group
Yaakov Katz, Editor-in-Chief

UPGRADE YOUR JPOST EXPERIENCE FOR 5$ PER MONTH Show me later

Naftali Bennett addressed allegations of sexual misconduct made against Yinon Magal, the MK from his Bayit Yehudi faction, saying that he has "zero tolerance for inappropriate behavior."

Speaking at the Sderot Conference at Sapir College on Wednesday, Bennett said that Magal had asked to be freed from his job as faction chairman in light of the scandal and he acquiesced to the request. Magal will remain an MK.

A writer for Walla wrote a lengthy post on Facebook Tuesday about inappropriate comments made by Magal after he resigned from his position of editor-in-chief at the website last year.

Bennett said that Israel follows the rule of law, and people's fate should not be decided on Facebook.

Join Jerusalem Post Premium Plus now for just $5 and upgrade your experience with an ads-free website and exclusive content. Click here>>

Related Content

Breaking news
September 18, 2018
Jerusalem Post closed for Yom Kippur

By JERUSALEM POST STAFF