The emergency room of Soroka Medical Center in Beersheba was evacuated on Monday morning after a fire broke out in the basement of the hospital. No one was injured in the incident.
The hospital's emergency room was filled with smoke as a result of the fire which broke out as the result of a faulty lighting fixture.
Firefighters called to the scene successfully extinguished the blaze.
Join Jerusalem Post Premium Plus now for just $5 and upgrade your experience with an ads-free website and exclusive content. Click here>>