Four more Italians confirmed dead in Bastille Day attack

By REUTERS
July 19, 2016 09:54

 
X

Dear Reader,
As you can imagine, more people are reading The Jerusalem Post than ever before. Nevertheless, traditional business models are no longer sustainable and high-quality publications, like ours, are being forced to look for new ways to keep going. Unlike many other news organizations, we have not put up a paywall. We want to keep our journalism open and accessible and be able to keep providing you with news and analyses from the frontlines of Israel, the Middle East and the Jewish World.

As one of our loyal readers, we ask you to be our partner.

For $5 a month you will receive access to the following:

  • A user experience almost completely free of ads
  • Access to our Premium Section
  • Content from the award-winning Jerusalem Report and our monthly magazine to learn Hebrew - Ivrit
  • A brand new ePaper featuring the daily newspaper as it appears in print in Israel

Help us grow and continue telling Israel’s story to the world.

Thank you,

Ronit Hasin-Hochman, CEO, Jerusalem Post Group
Yaakov Katz, Editor-in-Chief

UPGRADE YOUR JPOST EXPERIENCE FOR 5$ PER MONTH Show me later

ROME - Four more Italians had been identified among the 84 people killed in last week's truck attack in the French Riviera resort of Nice, Italy's foreign ministry said on Tuesday.

Carla Gaveglio, Maria Grazia Ascoli, Gianna Muset and Angelo D'Agostino all died, the ministry said, without giving further information on the victims.

A fifth Italian man, Mario Casati, was identified on Monday.





Join Jerusalem Post Premium Plus now for just $5 and upgrade your experience with an ads-free website and exclusive content. Click here>>

Related Content

Breaking news
December 12, 2018
Pompeo says Iran defying U.N. Security Council resolutions

By REUTERS