Gas station worker consciousness after inhaling poisonous fumes

By JPOST.COM STAFF
February 19, 2017 08:58

 
X

Dear Reader,
As you can imagine, more people are reading The Jerusalem Post than ever before. Nevertheless, traditional business models are no longer sustainable and high-quality publications, like ours, are being forced to look for new ways to keep going. Unlike many other news organizations, we have not put up a paywall. We want to keep our journalism open and accessible and be able to keep providing you with news and analyses from the frontlines of Israel, the Middle East and the Jewish World.

As one of our loyal readers, we ask you to be our partner.

For $5 a month you will receive access to the following:

  • A user experience almost completely free of ads
  • Access to our Premium Section
  • Content from the award-winning Jerusalem Report and our monthly magazine to learn Hebrew - Ivrit
  • A brand new ePaper featuring the daily newspaper as it appears in print in Israel

Help us grow and continue telling Israel’s story to the world.

Thank you,

Ronit Hasin-Hochman, CEO, Jerusalem Post Group
Yaakov Katz, Editor-in-Chief

UPGRADE YOUR JPOST EXPERIENCE FOR 5$ PER MONTH Show me later

An employee at a gas station in Lod was found unconscious at work on Sunday morning, Magen David Adom reported. It is suspected that the man had inhaled the fumes of a poisonous substance during the course of his work and progressively began to feel bad.

Paramedics provided medical treatment at the scene before taking the man, listed in serious condition, to Assaf Harofeh medical Center in Tzrifin.

Join Jerusalem Post Premium Plus now for just $5 and upgrade your experience with an ads-free website and exclusive content. Click here>>

Related Content

Breaking news
November 15, 2018
Netanyahu and Bennett to meet tomorrow morning

By JERUSALEM POST STAFF