Hariri: World won't allow Israel to attack Lebanon

By JPOST.COM STAFF
May 5, 2010 16:00

 
X

Dear Reader,
As you can imagine, more people are reading The Jerusalem Post than ever before. Nevertheless, traditional business models are no longer sustainable and high-quality publications, like ours, are being forced to look for new ways to keep going. Unlike many other news organizations, we have not put up a paywall. We want to keep our journalism open and accessible and be able to keep providing you with news and analyses from the frontlines of Israel, the Middle East and the Jewish World.

As one of our loyal readers, we ask you to be our partner.

For $5 a month you will receive access to the following:

  • A user experience almost completely free of ads
  • Access to our Premium Section
  • Content from the award-winning Jerusalem Report and our monthly magazine to learn Hebrew - Ivrit
  • A brand new ePaper featuring the daily newspaper as it appears in print in Israel

Help us grow and continue telling Israel’s story to the world.

Thank you,

Ronit Hasin-Hochman, CEO, Jerusalem Post Group
Yaakov Katz, Editor-in-Chief

UPGRADE YOUR JPOST EXPERIENCE FOR 5$ PER MONTH Show me later

Lebanese Prime Minister Sa'ad Hariri has received international assurances that Israel will not be allowed to start a war against Lebanon again, Israel Radio quoted the Lebanese premier as saying on Wednesday.

At a meeting of newspaper editors in Beirut, Hariri said he had been told Israel’s threats and accusations were aimed at raising tension in the area. The Lebanese prime minister said French President Nicolas Sarkozy was among those who had allayed his fears.

Join Jerusalem Post Premium Plus now for just $5 and upgrade your experience with an ads-free website and exclusive content. Click here>>

Related Content

Breaking news
January 21, 2019
Germany bans Iranian airline from its airspace after US pressure

By REUTERS