BREAKING NEWS

ISIS claims blast that killed Aden governor

CAIRO - Islamic State claimed responsibility for an explosion which killed the governor of Yemen's southern Aden province on Sunday.
In a statement posted on a messaging service, the group said it detonated an explosives-laden car as Jaafar Mohammed Saad's convoy was passing in a western district of Aden. Residents and security sources earlier said Saad had been attacked by rocket-propelled grenades or a suicide car bomber.
Subscribe for our daily newsletter
Subscribe for our daily newsletter

By subscribing I accept the terms of use