'Negligence was involved in the electrical work of pool'

By JPOST.COM STAFF
August 18, 2010 17:38

Serious negligence was involved in the electrical work near the pool at Galei Gil, where five-year-old Eti Fruim suffered a severe electric shock on Tuesday, Israel Radio reported.

An electrical engineer who in the past has worked with police, said the electrical connections at the Kiryat Motzkin pool site were poorly managed. 

Police are continuing their investigation of the incident, focusing on the site's owners and managers.


Related Content

Breaking news
April 26, 2018
Liberman to meet with senior US officials in Washington on Thursday

By ANNA AHRONHEIM

Israel Weather
  • 15 - 23
    Beer Sheva
    17 - 21
    Tel Aviv - Yafo
  • 12 - 18
    Jerusalem
    15 - 21
    Haifa
  • 19 - 27
    Elat
    16 - 27
    Tiberias