Russia says registered 9 Syria ceasefire violations in last 24 hours

By REUTERS
March 5, 2016 17:28

 
X

Dear Reader,
As you can imagine, more people are reading The Jerusalem Post than ever before. Nevertheless, traditional business models are no longer sustainable and high-quality publications, like ours, are being forced to look for new ways to keep going. Unlike many other news organizations, we have not put up a paywall. We want to keep our journalism open and accessible and be able to keep providing you with news and analyses from the frontlines of Israel, the Middle East and the Jewish World.

As one of our loyal readers, we ask you to be our partner.

For $5 a month you will receive access to the following:

  • A user experience almost completely free of ads
  • Access to our Premium Section
  • Content from the award-winning Jerusalem Report and our monthly magazine to learn Hebrew - Ivrit
  • A brand new ePaper featuring the daily newspaper as it appears in print in Israel

Help us grow and continue telling Israel’s story to the world.

Thank you,

Ronit Hasin-Hochman, CEO, Jerusalem Post Group
Yaakov Katz, Editor-in-Chief

UPGRADE YOUR JPOST EXPERIENCE FOR 5$ PER MONTH Show me later

Russia's Defense Ministry said on Saturday it had registered nine ceasefire violations in Syria over the past 24 hours.

In a statement, it said there had been six violations in Aleppo province, one in Damascus, one in Latakia and one in Daraa.

It also said that Syria's Idlib province was attacked from the territory of Turkey. Russian air forces did not made strikes on armed formations, the ministry added.

Join Jerusalem Post Premium Plus now for just $5 and upgrade your experience with an ads-free website and exclusive content. Click here>>

Related Content

Breaking news
September 20, 2018
N.Korea's Kim wants denuclearization and to meet Trump to hasten the process

By REUTERS