Syria opposition has no conditions for third round of peace talks

By REUTERS
February 14, 2014 16:12

 
X

Dear Reader,
As you can imagine, more people are reading The Jerusalem Post than ever before. Nevertheless, traditional business models are no longer sustainable and high-quality publications, like ours, are being forced to look for new ways to keep going. Unlike many other news organizations, we have not put up a paywall. We want to keep our journalism open and accessible and be able to keep providing you with news and analyses from the frontlines of Israel, the Middle East and the Jewish World.

As one of our loyal readers, we ask you to be our partner.

For $5 a month you will receive access to the following:

  • A user uxperience almost completely free of ads
  • Access to our Premium Section and our monthly magazine to learn Hebrew, Ivrit
  • Content from the award-winning Jerusalem Repor
  • A brand new ePaper featuring the daily newspaper as it appears in print in Israel

Help us grow and continue telling Israel’s story to the world.

Thank you,

Ronit Hasin-Hochman, CEO, Jerusalem Post Group
Yaakov Katz, Editor-in-Chief

UPGRADE YOUR JPOST EXPERIENCE FOR 5$ PER MONTH Show me later Don't show it again

GENEVA - Syria's opposition will not place conditions on the third round of peace talks in Geneva following two rounds of negotiations which have made no progress, opposition spokesman Louay Safi said on Friday.

"We are not putting conditions in the face of a third round. But so far we are saying we have not reached results," Safi told reporters.

Related Content

Breaking news
July 22, 2018
U.S. launches campaign to erode support for Iran's leaders

By REUTERS