Turkish media: Three Israelis dead in Istanbul suicide blast

By JPOST.COM STAFF
March 19, 2016 18:55

Turkish media are reporting on Saturday that three Israelis were killed in the suicide blast that rocked a major tourist district of Istanbul earlier in the day.

Earlier on Saturday, Turkish officials told Reuters that at least one Iranian and one Israeli citizen were among the dead from the suicide bombing.

The bomber killed five people, including himself, and wounded at least 36 more in an attack on Istiklal Street, home to upscale shops and foreign consulates. The attack is the fourth such bombing in Turkey this year.

The Foreign Ministry has yet to confirm the reports.


Related Content

Breaking news
May 23, 2018
Pompeo says "bad deal" with North Korea "not an option" for U.S.

By REUTERS