BREAKING NEWS

Two Ashkelon women die in apartment fire

Two Ashkelon women died in a fire that broke out in their apartment on Thursday, Army Radio reported, after an electric heater ignited their furniture.
Emergency teams declared the two women, a mother in her 90s and daughter in her 60s, dead upon discovering their bodies in their 18th-floor apartment.The apartment was well-sealed, holding in signs of smoke and fire until it was too late.
Subscribe for our daily newsletter
Subscribe for our daily newsletter

By subscribing I accept the terms of use