Two more people die of novel coronavirus in Saudi Arabia

By REUTERS
May 12, 2013 15:38

RIYADH - Two more people have died from novel coronavirus, a new strain of the virus similar to the one that caused SARS, in an outbreak in al-Ahsa region of Saudi Arabia, the deputy health minister for public health said on Sunday.

Ziad Memish said that in the latest cluster of infections, 15 cases had been confirmed, and nine of those patients had died.


Related Content

Breaking news
October 17, 2019
Johnson says confident UK lawmakers will back his Brexit deal

By REUTERS

Cookie Settings