Kardan unit to build mall in China

The cost of the 20,000-square meter property on which the project will be built over the next three years was EU25.8m. GTC will own 75% of the project while its local partner, Lucky Hope, will hold the remaining 25%.

By JERUSALEM POST STAFF
July 30, 2007 07:57

 
X

Dear Reader,
As you can imagine, more people are reading The Jerusalem Post than ever before. Nevertheless, traditional business models are no longer sustainable and high-quality publications, like ours, are being forced to look for new ways to keep going. Unlike many other news organizations, we have not put up a paywall. We want to keep our journalism open and accessible and be able to keep providing you with news and analyses from the frontlines of Israel, the Middle East and the Jewish World.

As one of our loyal readers, we ask you to be our partner.

For $5 a month you will receive access to the following:

  • A user uxperience almost completely free of ads
  • Access to our Premium Section and our monthly magazine to learn Hebrew, Ivrit
  • Content from the award-winning Jerusalem Repor
  • A brand new ePaper featuring the daily newspaper as it appears in print in Israel

Help us grow and continue telling Israel’s story to the world.

Thank you,

Ronit Hasin-Hochman, CEO, Jerusalem Post Group
Yaakov Katz, Editor-in-Chief

UPGRADE YOUR JPOST EXPERIENCE FOR 5$ PER MONTH Show me later Don't show it again

GTC Re China, a subsidiary of Kardan NV, said Sunday it would build a 40,000-square meter mall at a total cost of EU57 million in Chengdu in western China, the third Chinese city in which the company will operate - it already has residential real estate projects under development in Shenyang and Xian. The cost of the 20,000-square meter property on which the project will be built over the next three years was EU25.8m. GTC will own 75% of the project while its local partner, Lucky Hope, will hold the remaining 25%.

Related Content

The Teva Pharmaceutical Industries
April 30, 2015
Teva doubles down on Mylan, despite rejection

By GLOBES, NIV ELIS