British police release 3 arrested in 2005 bombings

By
May 16, 2007 00:06

 
X

Dear Reader,
As you can imagine, more people are reading The Jerusalem Post than ever before. Nevertheless, traditional business models are no longer sustainable and high-quality publications, like ours, are being forced to look for new ways to keep going. Unlike many other news organizations, we have not put up a paywall. We want to keep our journalism open and accessible and be able to keep providing you with news and analyses from the frontlines of Israel, the Middle East and the Jewish World.

As one of our loyal readers, we ask you to be our partner.

For $5 a month you will receive access to the following:

  • A user experience almost completely free of ads
  • Access to our Premium Section
  • Content from the award-winning Jerusalem Report and our monthly magazine to learn Hebrew - Ivrit
  • A brand new ePaper featuring the daily newspaper as it appears in print in Israel

Help us grow and continue telling Israel’s story to the world.

Thank you,

Ronit Hasin-Hochman, CEO, Jerusalem Post Group
Yaakov Katz, Editor-in-Chief

UPGRADE YOUR JPOST EXPERIENCE FOR 5$ PER MONTH Show me later

The two men and the widow of the alleged ringleader of the 2005 London bombings were freed without charge Tuesday after being questioned by police investigating the attacks, officials said. Hasina Patel, 29, wide of Mohammed Sidique Khan - the head of the group which struck three subway cars and a double-decker bus - was arrested May 9 along with three men. Police said three suspects had been released after questioning, but said officers continue to interview a 34-year-old man on suspicion of aiding the bombers, who killed 52 commuters and injured hundreds in attacks on July 7, 2005.

Join Jerusalem Post Premium Plus now for just $5 and upgrade your experience with an ads-free website and exclusive content. Click here>>

Related Content

October 17, 2018
Khamenei lambastes Western nations, promises Iran will turn to East

By JOSH AXELROD