India: No proof Pakistan responsible for bombing

By
October 22, 2006 09:15

 
X

Dear Reader,
As you can imagine, more people are reading The Jerusalem Post than ever before. Nevertheless, traditional business models are no longer sustainable and high-quality publications, like ours, are being forced to look for new ways to keep going. Unlike many other news organizations, we have not put up a paywall. We want to keep our journalism open and accessible and be able to keep providing you with news and analyses from the frontlines of Israel, the Middle East and the Jewish World.

As one of our loyal readers, we ask you to be our partner.

For $5 a month you will receive access to the following:

  • A user experience almost completely free of ads
  • Access to our Premium Section
  • Content from the award-winning Jerusalem Report and our monthly magazine to learn Hebrew - Ivrit
  • A brand new ePaper featuring the daily newspaper as it appears in print in Israel

Help us grow and continue telling Israel’s story to the world.

Thank you,

Ronit Hasin-Hochman, CEO, Jerusalem Post Group
Yaakov Katz, Editor-in-Chief

UPGRADE YOUR JPOST EXPERIENCE FOR 5$ PER MONTH Show me later

India appeared to retreat from its charge that Pakistan's spy agency planned Mumbai train bombings in July, with its national security adviser saying Sunday that investigators don't have strong evidence. "I would be hesitant to say that we have clinching evidence. We have pretty good evidence," M.K. Narayanan told the CNN-IBN television news channel. Narayanan's statement came as India and Pakistan prepared to resume official-level talks next month which India put on hold after the train bombings that killed more than 200 people. India's new foreign secretary, Shivshankar Menon, said earlier this month that India will give Islamabad evidence that Pakistan's spy agency planned the bombings.

Join Jerusalem Post Premium Plus now for just $5 and upgrade your experience with an ads-free website and exclusive content. Click here>>

Related Content

A supporter of the Muslim Brotherhood.
October 18, 2018
Egypt's war on the Muslim Brotherhood

By DIMA ABUMARIA/ THE MEDIA LINE