Indonesian police questioned three suspects Wednesday in last month's restaurant bombings on Bali island, after bringing them to the resort island with their feet and hands chained and heads covered by a sheet, police said.
Accompanied by several armed officers, the three men were flown from Semarang on neighboring Java island and taken to Bali police headquarters, Bali police spokesman Lt. Col. Antonius Reniban said.
Reniban declined to give any information about the men's alleged links to the Oct. 1 triple suicide attacks at crowded restaurants, which killed 20 people and wounded 100 others, except to say they were considered "suspects."
Last week, police shot and killed a Malaysian militant alleged to have helped plan the blasts.
Azahari bin Husin, believed to be a leader of the al-Qaida-linked Jemaah Islamiyah terror group, was tracked down after police said they had identified two of the three bombers who carried out the attacks.
Join Jerusalem Post Premium Plus now for just $5 and upgrade your experience with an ads-free website and exclusive content. Click here>>