A suicide car bomber attacked a convoy of Canadian troops Wednesday in the southern city of Kandahar, killing a passing civilian and wounding two soldiers. An Associated Press reporter at the scene said a Humvee military vehicle had been destroyed. NATO troops cordoned off the area, preventing journalists and police getting near the vehicles. A passing truck driver was killed in the attack, said police officer Nematullah Khan. Four other people were wounded, including two Canadian troops, he said.