Poland's prime minister said Friday that the latest US offer to persuade his country to accept a missile defense facility is unsatisfactory, but stressed that he expects negotiations to continue. Donald Tusk said that any deal must increase Poland's security. He said his government believes that the latest offer, made earlier this week, does not fulfill that requirement. However, Tusk made clear that Warsaw's decision was not a final rejection of the US plan to place 10 missile defense interceptors in Poland as part of a shield against a possible Iranian attack. "I wouldn't talk about the end, suspension, or interruption," he said at a news conference. "Negotiations, in my opinion, are continuing."