Two British men due in court Wednesday on terrorist charges

By
September 19, 2007 09:04

 
X

Dear Reader,
As you can imagine, more people are reading The Jerusalem Post than ever before. Nevertheless, traditional business models are no longer sustainable and high-quality publications, like ours, are being forced to look for new ways to keep going. Unlike many other news organizations, we have not put up a paywall. We want to keep our journalism open and accessible and be able to keep providing you with news and analysis from the frontlines of Israel, the Middle East and the Jewish World.

As one of our loyal readers, we ask you to be our partner.

For $5 a month you will receive access to the following:

  • A user experience almost completely free of ads
  • Access to our Premium Section
  • Content from the award-winning Jerusalem Report and our monthly magazine to learn Hebrew - Ivrit
  • A brand new ePaper featuring the daily newspaper as it appears in print in Israel

Help us grow and continue telling Israel’s story to the world.

Thank you,

Ronit Hasin-Hochman, CEO, Jerusalem Post Group
Yaakov Katz, Editor-in-Chief

UPGRADE YOUR JPOST EXPERIENCE FOR 5$ PER MONTH Show me later

A teenager and a 32-year-old man are due to appear in court Wednesday after being charged with terrorist offenses. Both were scheduled to appear at City of Westminster Magistrates Court in London. The 17-year-old, from Dewsbury, was charged with possession of material for terrorist purposes and collecting information for terrorism. The suspect, whose name was not released because of his age, had been arrested on September 11. Raingzieb Ahmed, 32, has been charged with three terrorist offenses, Greater Manchester Police said. He was arrested at Heathrow Airport in London after returning from Pakistan, where he had been held on suspicion of militancy, police said.

Join Jerusalem Post Premium Plus now for just $5 and upgrade your experience with an ads-free website and exclusive content. Click here>>

Related Content

Herman Goring and Martin Bormann visit the destroyed barracks in the Führer's headquarters
July 21, 2019
Germany marks 75th anniversary of plot to kill Hitler

By ALEX WINSTON

Cookie Settings