Two more arrested in Glasgow Airport attacks

By
July 2, 2007 14:52

 
X

Dear Reader,
As you can imagine, more people are reading The Jerusalem Post than ever before. Nevertheless, traditional business models are no longer sustainable and high-quality publications, like ours, are being forced to look for new ways to keep going. Unlike many other news organizations, we have not put up a paywall. We want to keep our journalism open and accessible and be able to keep providing you with news and analyses from the frontlines of Israel, the Middle East and the Jewish World.

As one of our loyal readers, we ask you to be our partner.

For $5 a month you will receive access to the following:

  • A user experience almost completely free of ads
  • Access to our Premium Section
  • Content from the award-winning Jerusalem Report and our monthly magazine to learn Hebrew - Ivrit
  • A brand new ePaper featuring the daily newspaper as it appears in print in Israel

Help us grow and continue telling Israel’s story to the world.

Thank you,

Ronit Hasin-Hochman, CEO, Jerusalem Post Group
Yaakov Katz, Editor-in-Chief

UPGRADE YOUR JPOST EXPERIENCE FOR 5$ PER MONTH Show me later

Police said Monday they arrested two more men as suspects in the car bomb attack on Glasgow airport. Strathclyde police said two men, aged 25 and 28, had been detained under the Prevention of Terrorism Act, correcting an earlier report one suspect was 20 years old. "This continues to be a fast-moving investigation," said Assistant Chief Constable John Malcolm.

Join Jerusalem Post Premium Plus now for just $5 and upgrade your experience with an ads-free website and exclusive content. Click here>>

Related Content

Prince Show
October 15, 2018
Prince-orchestrated tribute to turn Israel purple

By JERUSALEM POST STAFF