US-N. Korea talks reach no agreement on next step

By
November 30, 2006 03:39

 
X

Dear Reader,
As you can imagine, more people are reading The Jerusalem Post than ever before. Nevertheless, traditional business models are no longer sustainable and high-quality publications, like ours, are being forced to look for new ways to keep going. Unlike many other news organizations, we have not put up a paywall. We want to keep our journalism open and accessible and be able to keep providing you with news and analyses from the frontlines of Israel, the Middle East and the Jewish World.

As one of our loyal readers, we ask you to be our partner.

For $5 a month you will receive access to the following:

  • A user uxperience almost completely free of ads
  • Access to our Premium Section and our monthly magazine to learn Hebrew, Ivrit
  • Content from the award-winning Jerusalem Repor
  • A brand new ePaper featuring the daily newspaper as it appears in print in Israel

Help us grow and continue telling Israel’s story to the world.

Thank you,

Ronit Hasin-Hochman, CEO, Jerusalem Post Group
Yaakov Katz, Editor-in-Chief

UPGRADE YOUR JPOST EXPERIENCE FOR 5$ PER MONTH Show me later Don't show it again

US Assistant Secretary of State Christopher Hill left China on Thursday morning after failing to reach an agreement with his North Korean counterpart on restarting six-nation nuclear disarmament talks. Hill left after two days of talks with North Korean Vice Foreign Minister Kim Kye Gwan, during which he said presented ideas on how the regime - which conducted its first nuclear test last month - could disarm. "These are ideas designed to make rapid progress," Hill told reporters at the airport without elaborating. "We discussed them and they're taking them back to Pyongyang and we hope to hear from them soon."

Related Content

U.S. President Donald Trump and Russia's President Vladimir Putin shake hands they meet in Helsinki
July 16, 2018
Trump kowtows to Putin in Helsinki

By MICHAEL WILNER