Warrants issued for 13 in alleged CIA kidnapping

By
January 31, 2007 11:17

Arrest warrants have been issued for 13 people in connection with the alleged CIA-orchestrated kidnapping of a German citizen, a Munich prosecutor said Wednesday. Munich prosecutors have previously said that they had received the names of several US secret agents believed to be involved in the 2004 kidnapping from Spanish investigators but it was not clear whether they were the people sought.


Related Content

August 25, 2019
Trump caught off guard as Iran's Zarif lands in G7 summit town

By REUTERS

Cookie Settings