JPost top 5 logo.
(photo credit: JPOST STAFF)
1. Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu and Yisrael Beytenu head Avigdor Liberman agreed on Wednesday to form negotiating teams whose mandate will be to finalize the terms of an agreement that would expand the Likud-led governing coalition.
Read more: Netanyahu, Liberman form negotiating teams for more coalition talks
2. A glamorous model couple from Iran has been forced to flee the country after the Iranian morality police declared their social media accounts were 'un-Islamic,' The Daily Mail reported.
Read more: Too hot for Tehran: Glam couple flee Iran after model photos deemed 'un-Islamic'
3. The Israel Navy is in the midst of intensive preparations to deal with a growing rocket and missile threats posed by Hamas and Hezbollah, a senior IDF officer revealed on Wednesday.
Read more: WATCH: Israel Navy preparing for Hamas, Hezbollah rocket and missile threats
4. Melania Trump said critics who deluged a reporter with anti-Semitic abuse went too far, but also said the reporter “provoked” the onslaught with her critical profile of the presumptive Republican presidential nominee’s wife.
Read more: Analysis: Melania Trump: Attacks on Jewish reporter went ‘too far’ but were ‘provoked’
5. On Israel's 68th Independence Day the Mossad announced a "help wanted" advertisement in a creative way.
Read more: Mossad uses creative recruitment riddle to enlist cyber spies