A 44-year-old Israeli man who died in China over a month ago had 22 packets of what appeared to be heroin in his stomach, it was reported Wednesday morning.
The drugs - all 400 grams of it - were discovered during an autopsy conducted after police suspected the death was crime-related.
According to initial assessments, the man - a northern resident - died when one or more of the packets apparently burst in his stomach.
Join Jerusalem Post Premium Plus now for just $5 and upgrade your experience with an ads-free website and exclusive content. Click here>>