50-year-old man killed in Afula fire

By JPOST.COM STAFF
January 19, 2008 09:44

A man was killed after a fire broke out in his house in Afula on Friday night. A woman who was with the man was lightly injured after suffering smoke inhalation. They were evacuated to Haemek Hospital and the man was pronounced dead on the way. The fire brigade suspected that the blaze was caused by a faulty electric blanket and warned the public against going to sleep when such blankets are switched on.


Related Content

Jisr az-Zarq
April 3, 2014
Residents of Jisr az-Zarqa beckon Israel Trail hikers to enjoy their town

By SHARON UDASIN