A 50-year-old Afula-resident died early Saturday during a fire which erupted in his house. The man's 70-year-old mother was lightly injured.
A fire brigade spokesman said it appears that the fire was started by a heater left unattended.
The Jerusalem Post Customer Service Center can be contacted with any questions or requests:
Telephone: *2421 * Extension 4 Jerusalem Post or 03-7619056 Fax: 03-5613699E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
The center is staffed and provides answers on Sundays through Thursdays between 07:00 and 14:00 and Fridays only handles distribution requests between 7:00 and
For international customers: The center is staffed and provides answers on Sundays through Thursdays between 7AM and 6PM
Toll Free number in Israel only 1-800-574-574