Eight of the thirteen Israeli Arab families whose sons were killed by Israeli security forces during the October 2000 riots rejected on Monday a compensation deal the government offered them last week.
"We reject every financial arrangement offered by the government because we are convinced that said government is chiefly responsible for the death of our sons. We will continue our efforts until we have brought the guilty parties before a court of justice for their crimes," the families said in a statement.
Join Jerusalem Post Premium Plus now for just $5 and upgrade your experience with an ads-free website and exclusive content. Click here>>