Lod: 8 year old boy dies from electrocution

By JPOST.COM STAFF
June 24, 2007 20:24

An eight year old boy died Sunday evening when he was electrocuted. Allegedly the boy was playing on the roof of his parents' house and was electrocuted from wires found on the roof. The Shfela District police arrived at the scene to take down the testimonies of the family members. Police sources said there was no suspicion of foul play.


Related Content

Jisr az-Zarq
April 3, 2014
Residents of Jisr az-Zarqa beckon Israel Trail hikers to enjoy their town

By SHARON UDASIN