Police say short circuit caused apartment fire

By JPOST.COM STAFF
November 30, 2006 09:18

After an initial investigation into the fire which broke out early Thursday in a Tel Aviv apartment, during which a family of five were injured, police concluded that the fire was caused by a short circuit in the building. Two children and an infant suffered serious injuries in the fire and were in critical condition at Ichilov Hospital. Their parents were in serious condition.


Related Content

Jisr az-Zarq
April 3, 2014
Residents of Jisr az-Zarqa beckon Israel Trail hikers to enjoy their town

By SHARON UDASIN