Rishon Leziyon resident dies overnight as fire consumes his house
By JPost.com Staff
FEBRUARY 11, 2008 06:14
An elderly resident of Rishon Leziyon died in a fire Sunday overnight, Israel Radio reported.
The man.75 years old, was found dead after smoke fumes coming out of his house caused neighbors to alert police officers to the scene.
The Jerusalem Post Customer Service Center can be contacted with any questions or requests:
Telephone: *2421 * Extension 4 Jerusalem Post or 03-7619056 Fax: 03-5613699E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
The center is staffed and provides answers on Sundays through Thursdays between 07:00 and 14:00 and Fridays only handles distribution requests between 7:00 and
For international customers: The center is staffed and provides answers on Sundays through Thursdays between 7AM and 6PM
Toll Free number in Israel only 1-800-574-574