Several suffer smoke inhalation in Azrieli fire

By JPOST.COM STAFF
August 3, 2007 10:49

Several people were lightly injured as a result of smoke inhalation Friday morning after a fire broke out at the Sbarro restaurant in one of the Azrieli towers in Tel Aviv. Firefighters managed to extinguish the blaze which they suspected started when a gas cylinder exploded. Police evacuated everyone from the building.


Related Content

Jisr az-Zarq
April 3, 2014
Residents of Jisr az-Zarqa beckon Israel Trail hikers to enjoy their town

By SHARON UDASIN