A month-old baby and a four-month-old baby suffered light injuries due to smoke inhalation Sunday evening after a fire broke out in a Rosh Ha'ayin apartment.
They were taken by paramedics to Schneider Hospital in Petah Tikva.
Two policemen, who were also lightly injured during the rescue operation, were being treated at the scene.
Firemen were able to extinguish the flames and rescue all of the people trapped on the upper floors, Israel Radio reported. The fire started on the third floor of the apartment.
Join Jerusalem Post Premium Plus now for just $5 and upgrade your experience with an ads-free website and exclusive content. Click here>>